Tuesday 6 October 2009

plaits

Having a lovely evening to myself, but I'm not entirely sure what I should do with myself. So I impulse purchased on purpose a mini bottle of red and taught myself how to fishtail braid. Silly evening alone. Count Christopher went back to B'ham during his staycation to see his parents and grandfather leaving to my own devices i.e. cooking frozen meat and watching Gossip Girl. I sometimes wish my life was a modicum more interesting but it isn't without its charms; later this evening I'm going to plan my power outfit for big pharmacy industry meeting I have on Friday. Again it's conceptually lame. I should probably watch a movie.

But it's plain to see that I'm bridging being adult and being bored quite nicely. I think the threshold is girliness. Yes. I am wearing lipstick right now and typing apple sauce. I should knit or crochet or polish Chris' work shoes perhaps. If modern woman is glass of wine, slouch, man's sweater (yes, wearing a boy sweater I bought myself, not stolen from CB), listening to Stone Roses on a Tuesday, we're entertaining sad world. Not that I'm the absolute depiction of modern woman; I think now just boredom.

My hair looks very nice though.

No comments: