Thursday 4 June 2009

from the past few weeks














When it's sunny in Britain, everyone goes mental. This is an amalgamation of photos since it turned sunny here about 3 weeks ago. Discoboat was right outside our window. It's exciting living on the canal in the summertime. Beach shots are from Wales and illegible handwriting is from my journal, which I was writing whilst weaving through narrow English country roads. Picnic shots from first nice weekend at Regent's Park. Mandatory Nando's during the 14 hour Jonas Birthday Epicolash (I just came up with that now).

Re: Journal Entry. please note: Leominster is a running joke now in the Branson household. His parents thought I was a bit nuts but this time, I furnished them with evidence.

I am glad they let me ride with them on the way home.

6 comments:

tracy said...

How beautiful is it where you are. I know, the saying, "the grass is always greener" but seriously, it is (especially in the literal sense... as shown in your great shots!)!

tracy said...

P.S. Discoboat is amazing.

just little said...

Regent's Park is very lush but there is so much money for that park. We're by London Fields which turns into a music festival come the weekend, then brown, flat grass with cigarette butts embedded into it.

Do you live by Parkdale (I assume that everyone does, because virtually everyone I know in Toronto, does). Has the weather turned yet? Every time I talk to my dad, there's a thunderstorm happening.

And Disocboat was the best treat to wake up to one morning.

L. said...

have you ever been to Brighton? That's where I thought the beach shots were. Not that I've been there, let alone to even Europe.

Anonymous said...

Man *so* pretty! I need to have a picnic!

just little said...

I haven't been to Brighton but there are great beaches there too. And when you do come to Europe (emphasis on when), you're free to stay with us in London.

And get picnicking! Too bad it's raining and cold again here today.