Monday 29 January 2007

Cheddar

It happened again!

If I have, let's say, been drinking then go to sleep I have dreams, or at least I think they're dreams but I can't be certain. And this dream or reality is particularly embarassing. I dreamt or at least think I did about being walked in on naked. The colours in my memory are really vivid which leads me to believe that it's real, but I can't remember exact gut wrenching embarassment which leads me to believe that it was a dream. However if i bring up being walked in on naked to the second party it will cause the following problems:

a) If it was real, then it's a full acknowledgement that I was naked, and that second party did see me. This will cause tension between myself and this person.

b) If it was a dream, then I would be admitting that I dream about that person seeing me naked which can then be misconstrued as some metaphor on how I do truly want that to happen; some strong and morbid subconscious desire.

Ultimately I will pretend that I did neither, dream or experience. I am completely apathetic to the situation starting now!

No comments: