Monday 12 February 2007

Cream

Ok back to talking about art in front of art.

I sepnt a better part of Friday evening, (I say better when really I mean the entire evening, after I sepnt 5 hours sexing up my CV on InDesign) looking through March Vogue (which really takes a year to get through anyway) and March Elle with Suzy. Again let me state that we live in London, one of the four fashion capitals of the world and yet we cannot find these shoes anywhere!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They're Luella by Underground shoes which after much web based research found are supposed to be available at Offspring and Office but they're not there! Well technically speaking they're not at Offspring unil mid March and they're limited eddition and really it's all very heart breaking. I'm discussing with Suzy at this very moment how we're completely lost when it comes to this endeavour. But to add insult to injury, we both saw, on two seperate occasions on Saturday night, girls at the Angel tube stop wearing winkle pickers. Mine were gold, Suzy's were black. The universe is taunting us right now. But the ultimate most frustrating thing about it is, this is London. It is Fashion Week. These shouldn't be this difficult to find. I've checked Offspring in Camden and to my dismass, it's purely trainers there. As well as Camden Office, which was 75% sale. I feel as though I've paid my dues to the shoe gods out there. I have over 99 pairs, 25 of which made the journey with me here, and 2 pairs that will thankfully arrive on Saturday. This is painstakingly the most gruesome exploit of our lust. I'm not a slave to fashion by any means but this is a must have for me.

Another great accessory for this season. Conde Nast employment. Sexy CV is being sent today. Wish me luck with all things pickers and employment.

1 comment:

Kempo said...

Hello,

Good Luck with the Employments.

Yours,

Wagon Fever.