Tuesday 6 February 2007

Ricotta

I try to only talk about clothing when shopping. I try to not be a typical girl in that sense but it pains me to say this, but even more to look. NYC Fashion Week. Its personification of everything that I see as holy! I'm having a near religious experience as I scrowl through fashion websites showing complete designer collections. I'm waiting for Marc Jacobs bakelite bags to rain from the heavens and shower me with Parisian style. Lela Rose, a new obsession. Bows. Grey and purple and black. As much as I love it, there is the obvious pang of ugh! Knowing that certain women will buy these, or horror of all horrors, be given frocks for free is the eqivalent of the fear of God. Not that I'm living in style hell, it's more of a purgatory. Having no money and living in one of the fashion capitals of the world creates a pain in my heart and a bloody tear in my eye. But there is an option for intervention! The shows are Fall/Winter 2007 which leaves me with ample amount of time to win the Euro millions or make an earnest living or preferably, the best of both worlds! Who says the Catholics and the Protestants can't live in peace? I'm Jewish and I can have it all!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: