Friday 16 March 2007

Cult Following Cheese

I have fantastic friends who are so supportive of me and this made me smile for about half an hour when I was in the square listening to music and having a think. My good friend Brynn who happens to be in Taiwan emailed me today telling me of her troubles and seeking my advice and letting it be known that she loves the blog, and Martin is a daily reader. Also Alessandro reinforcing the fact that I'm a good writer today in a Facebook post when I said that I was feeling down about my creative skillz and me wanting to become a dentist. Even though I believe this is just silly rubbish, I love that friends read it especially since so many of us are dispursed throughout the world and it's a good way to read what silly things are on our mind.

Hoakiness aside, this blog is dedicated to Martin because he is stuck at work and is missing out on a party and will completely understand what this is regarding.

Chris has trotted off to the pub because England are apparently "dicking all over New Zealand in the cricket" and yes I actually understand cricket now however something funny happened before so I felt I should touch fingers to keyboard and write it out.

Two mornings ago, I woke up and really really need the toilet. Chris then started tickling me and I thought I was going to let it all go. And he said if this wasn't his bed that he would tickle me until I wet the myself. The past twenty minutes I've been computing and doing my computer pee dance which consists of me jiggling around to keep my mind off the impending wee. Christpher decides to tickle me again and this time I say, I will have to pee on your face. Then I asked if that would warrant a break up and he said yes, but then I asked if it was grounds for divorce and he said no. Good to know his boundries before we committ till death us do part (notice the proper grammar).

How this relates to Martin. Last night at the pub quiz, we were sitting around having a pint and a glass of wine and Martin said he knows all about our relationship because he reads it and basically this blog is done in real time so everyone should be up to date.

I don't know how this got brought up but we told Martin about the weird conversations that Chris and I have. The one we spoke of in particular was when Chris and I had a conversation about beastiality (neither of us have committed, don't worry!) because for some reason we were wondering the size of a goat's penis. We wiki-ed goats penis but only goat came up and didn't inform us on the size of the appendige.

Ummmmm maybe you needed to be there.

Regardless, it's nice that my friends read this and hopefully won't judge me based on this post. If Martin is cool with it, and can even throw in a story about a man falling in love with a horse (not him, someone he saw on television, I bet!!) then everyone should be ok with it. But that's just a tidbit from my bizzare relationship in real time. And our friend Martin who judges not and is a cult member to this cheese.

No comments: