Tuesday 20 March 2007

whopper with

I swear to you, I never ate Burger King ever. I think the last time I had it I was around 10. But because Marylebone is where you catch the Chiltern train to return to Birmingham, one must make it a tradition whenever they are there to eat it. And now I've had Burger King at least 6 times since being here in London for I have gone back to BIrmingham three times* on the train.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



*Well four but I traveled alone that time and felt it was wrong to not have a buffer, someone else who is indulging in the worst of the worst to be judged along side of me.

Now that being said, I'm getting chubby again. As some of you know, I had my own car at home. This meant I drove everywhere and included myself in the littlest amount of excercise possible. This lead to the end of August, me accumulating "love handles". I would participate in an occasional swim at my mother's but all in all, I was starting to not fit into my jeans.

For example: Come this time last year, I went out for all you can eat sushi with Brynn, Kate and I think perhaps Elena. Unfortunately I made a bad life choice by wearing the absolute tightest jeans I could possibley ever own. I had to phone up my dad and ask him if he could bring me a different pair of jeans (oh and the jerk didn't!).

So from now on, no more Marylebone! I'm staying far away from the station. Other than that, I eat quite heathelly. The problem is I hardly exercise. But I vow to have my OAC body back, the one where my art teacher asked if I excercised and I replied "by walking to and from the fridge". I hate getting old!! And by the way, I tried on those super tight jeans, and it was a no go for a button up.

Now on a completely related topic, so obviously related my tummy hurts, Chris got onto the days top scores for Dolphin Olympics. I'm beaming with pride and slight shame. Dolphin Olympics, the game where one week you're excited to get over 100 000, and the next week you score 13 million! My high score is only 4 million. I need to work on my skillz.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I highly recommend it:


Dolphin Olympics


I've got absolutely nothing else to say. But it sounds like someone is stealing our recycling bin...

nope, Suzy just walked in.

No comments: