Tuesday 22 May 2007

probative

I have to wake up at 5:00am again since Stevie and I didn't have office keys. My tummy is a bit queasy still and I had the day off to get better.

Since I'm bored and need to get myself to sleep here is a quiz:

1 - When was the last time you cried? Watching Everything is Illuminated with Chris on Sunday

2 - Have you ever faked sick? I was amazing. I used to keep a cup in the bathroom filled with water and make the pretend vommit noise whilst spilling water into the toilet. I was 12 and didn't feel like going to school.

3 - What was the last lie you said? no idea...

4 - Have you ever cried during a movie? quite frequently yes.

5 - Who was the last person you couldn't take your eyes off of? no idea...Chris has a severe cold right now. not sexy.

6 - Have you ever danced in the rain? doubtful

7 - Have you ever been drunk? yes. moving on.

8 - Have you ever tried tried drugs? certain drug yes. drugs plural no.

9 - Do you smoke? socially sometimes. I do not have an addiction.

10 - What's the farthest you've ever gone on a dare? probably something stupid during a truth or dare drinking game.

11 - What is your full name? Tova S. T.

12 - What is your blood-type? I think it's O+ (maybe??)

13 - Have you ever been in a car accident? a small one

14 - How old were you when you recieved your first kiss? I was 8. His name was Terry. I brought in the Jungle Book for us to watch at arts camp. He was in love. I wasn't feeling it and hid under a desk.

15 - Who was your first kiss? not Terry.

16 - Have you ever had an online relationship? hahahahahahahahaha (sort of yes...I can explain in full to anyone who needs to know).

17 - Have you ever had phone-sex? I refuse to answer this question!!

18 - Have you ever been rejected by a crush? yes

19 - What is your favorite sport to play? tennis and ski

20 - Have you ever made a prank phone call? yes and I felt horribley guilty.

21 - Have you ever said Ever said what? what?

22 - What's your favorite childhood memory? lots. some are captured on home video.

23 - Is there anything that you have done that you regret? one major thing yes.

24 - What do you want to be when you grow up? I think I'm getting there slowly.

25 - What is your political persuassion unpolitical

26 - Have you ever had cybersex? ironically no (but I would prefer not to answer any sexy questions...)

27 - Do you believe in g-d? not g-d no.

28 - Do you believe in love at first sight? Not for me no.

29 - Do you believe in karma? absolutely.

30 - Who was your first crush? Rohan Hill. We were 4. We were neighbours. He was taken.

31 - Who do you have a crush on? Alan Pardew. Gorgeous silver fox

32 - How would you describe yourself? little.

33 - What are you afraid of? failure

34 - Are you religious? nope

35 - What does your screen name mean? my name.

36 - What person do you trust the most? Christopher. Most of the time! (he can sometimes spill the beans)

37 - Who was your first boyfriend/girlfriend? proper one was Grant.

38 - What is the best compliment you have ever recieved? too embarrassed to remember however anything that isn't borderline sexual harrassment is always nice.

39 - What is the meanest thing anyone has said about you? called me a bitch? I don't have a clue what people say about me.

40 - What is the longest crush/relationship you've had? 2 1/2 years

41 - What is your greatest strength? perspective

42 - What is your greatest weakness? can be taken advantage of

43 - What is your perfect pizza? chicken, portabello mushrooms, artichokes, pesto sauce (the napa valley from pizza pizza, I miss that place!!)

44 - What is your first thought when waking up in the morning? "no snores!" and then I elbow Chris.

45 - What is your first thought before you go to bed? I hope the alarm is set.

46 - What college do you want to go to? I've already graduated.

47 - Do you get along with your family? absolutely!!

48 - Do you play any instruments? a bit of piano, a bit of drums

49 - What kind of music do you like? moving on...

50 - Do you think you're attractive? I don't think that I'm ugly

51 - Would you ever get a tattoo? doubtful

52 - How many piercings do you have? zero

53 - Who makes you laugh? lots of people

54 - Who would you want to be tied to for 24hours? someome silent

55 - Have you ever seen a dead body? I don't think so.

56 - Do you have a celebrity crush? I get made fun of for my older men crushes

57 - What is one thing scientists should invent? I'm not clever enough right now.

58 - Have you ever broken a bone? I've broken each arm

59 - What happens after you die? someone holds a funeral for you (hopefully)

60 - Do you watch or read the news? I skim every English national paper everyday at work

61 - What stereotype would you label yourself as being? not a jew face

62 - Would your friends agree with that stereotypic label? maybe they wouldn't get the joke?

63 - If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Mrs. Christopher Branson

64 - If you could go back in time to one point in your life, where would it be? I like where I am right now.

65 - If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change? I would like to change back to my 17 year old figure

66 - Have you ever gone skinny dipping? yes

67 - Have you ever played strip poker? yes

68 - Would you ever lie to someone to make them feel good about themselves? a minor fib

69 - What do you want your friends to think about you? that I'm a trustworthy, kind individual who you can just have fun with but can complain to as well (that was hoaky)

70 - Whats the biggest argument you've ever gotten into? My ex Jay and I arguing over our hypothetical children and whether they would be jewish or christian. It was out of control but funny to think about now.

71 - HAve you ever bitten someone? yes, I was a cruel sister.

72 - When's your birthday? 16th December

73 - Have you ever stolen anything? not exactly

74 - Do you make wishes on shooting stars? I doubt I ever have

75 - Whats the most you've ever eaten in one sitting? who knows anymore!

76 - If you could go back and change one day, what would it be? the day where someone in particular decided to hate me.

77 - Do you remember your dreams? most of them.

78 - Have you ever been in love? yes

79 - Are you a morning person or a night person? night!

80 - Do you have any phobias? loads

81 - What's the meanest thing you've ever done to someone? that's subjective but I don't think I've ever been full on cruel to anyone (at least I hope not).

82 - Have you ever been to the hospital other then birth? yes

83 - How many screen names do you have? I don't know nor care.

84 - Do any medical problems run in your family? yes

85 - Have anyone ever been disowned from your family? hahaha no.

86 - Have you ever had a nightmare? yes

87 - Do you say meaner things to your friends or your enemies? I hope I'm not mean in general

88 - Would you ever participate in a threesome? doubtful

89 - Would you ever pay for a prostitute? hahaha! doubtful

90 - Have you ever mooned or flashed someone? of course

91 - Have you ever cheated on your bf/gf? no

92 - Have you ever laughed so hard you peed in your pants? no

93 - Have you ever written a love letter? a lovely letter yes.

94 - Have you ever attempted suicide? no (this comes after have you ever written a love letter???)

95 - Do you prefer boxers or briefs? I don't care

96 - Have you ever been in a fistfight? no

97 - Do you have any hidden talents? sure

98 - What is one thing you want me to know about you? I have small hands

99 - What is one question you wouldn't want me to ask? no idea

100 - Do you usually prefer books or movies? hahaha. I like them both equally for different reasons.

101 - Who is your favorite person to talk to? Brynn hands down!! but there are lots and lots of others!

102 - Who is always able to cheer you up when you're sad? loads of people.

103 - Would you ever have sex before marriage? oh deary...lolz

104 - Who do you talk to most on the phone? newspapers and magazines

105 - Do you have a secret that you're ashamed of? not really ashamed no.

106 - Do you prefer british or american spelling of words? Canadia/British similar enough! pita=pitta

107 - Have you ever gotten detention? yes once. worse day of my life.

108 - How do you vent your anger? venting to someone then having a laugh.

109 - Have you ever been on a diet? never.

110 - Would you ever date someone younger than you? I have. But I prefer my men in their 50s, seriously!!

111 - Is your best friend a virgin? no but she's still a great person!

112 - What's a rumor someone has spread about you? years ago. who cares now.

113 - What's the kinkiest thing you could ever actually see yourself doing? hahaha. I have no idea.

114 - What's the meanest thing anyone has ever done to you? right now random shitty email is topping the charts.

115 - What's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you? so many great things

116 - Have you ever been diagnosed with a mental illness? it's part of our family code

117 - Have you ever cut yourself on purpose? no

118 - Have you ever wanted to murder someone? this is a rather dark quiz

119 - Have you ever hated someone? yes but I don't care any longer.

120 - Do you prefer talking on the phone or online? phone

121 - Do you consider yourself popular? I consider myself well liked.

122 - Would you ever tell the person you have a crush on that you like them? depends on who.

123 - Have you ever had a crush on an enemy? I don't think i've ever had an enemy.

124 - Have you ever had a crush on a best friend? no

125 - What is your favorite book? A Moveable Feast by Hemmingway.

126 - Do you have a collection of anything? records!

127 - Are you happy with the person you are becoming? yes I think so.

128 - Are you a different person now then you were 5 years ago? not entirely different but certainly wiser.

129 - What do you see yourself as being in 5 years from now? a home owner

130 - Are you happy with the life you have? this is the happiest I have ever been (aside from missing familly and friends at home)

No comments: