Saturday 16 June 2007

Festive

I've been working 14 hour days the past two days, and am doing it all again today and tomorrow.

The advantage...I'm at 02 Wireless in Hyde Park working the 02 vip room. I'm a schmoozegasm (I'll bet Chris would use that term to describe me, but he's not here this weekend, he's left me in my hour of need to go home to Brum, but making a stop in Oxford to see old friends).

Today is the monster day at Wireless though, Daft Punk! I'm ridiculously psyched and LCD Soundsystem won't be that bad either. Yesterday I went to see Badly Drawn Boy (he still chokes me up, but makes me laugh i.e. he's an absolute bean and in fact, him and I were hanging around on Thursday both trying to get in, we shared a moment). And Faithless played, but I'm not that fussed, however Kelis! Yes! But Milkshake is a bit outdated and she didn't play Bossy (at least not that I heard).

I must sound like such a twat!

Kirsten Dunst is coming today. For those who know me, this is funny.

No comments: