Thursday 23 August 2007

nasty

I'm struggling. I'm having massive anxiety right now and I'm really upset with facets from my work.

Personal problems I'm having right now though are as follows:

My friend Tom phoned me and I hadn't spoken to him in nearly two years, well voice on voice, we've spoken via net and firstly he told me that I'm have a bit of an accent, and I felt that whilst speaking with him, I was being a bit self involved, and was being highly outgoing, and doing silly voices which really isn't me. And I'm having a bit of personal change trauma right now. And I'm afraid that in going home, all these changes, most of which I haven't realised have happened, they will all surface and it will turn out I'm becoming a bit of a shitty person. I don't think fundamentally I've changed, but I'm not usually so me me me (this is funny on a blog as it obviously is all about me...but really in life, I prefer hearing others speak).

I'm just horrendously nervous about going home. So nervous and so anxious that I can't even envision myself getting on the plane. Aside from the fact that I have to get through another week of work, every time I get on the tube, I keep thinking that I'm going to die.

And today on the bus ride home from work, I was nearly weeping (but that's related to something entirely different). And I came home, and was speaking to Chris and started to cry. August seems to be the month of the cry. I think it may be due to the fact that I'm not exercising my brain properly and I'm feeling consumed by this vacuous, anonymous city, and even playing scrabble a bit tipsy on Monday, I was actually physiologically angry, something I've never been before. I came home and felt my blood bubble and my temperature rise. And I was really moody, even with my friends which I never am, only boyfriend because he'll still love me regardless.

Is this symptomatic of anything? Am I cracking?

No comments: