Saturday 22 September 2007

east

E2 to be exact. Chris and I are moving in, just the two of us in one week to a brand new building along Regent's Canal. We're right by Broadway Market, London Fields, central Hackney and tennis courts. I'm psyched to move as it's all high spec, clean (which is surprisingly such a luxury). Our rent is about to nearly double, but it's worth it for the space. I do love where we're leaving now, but we're only going to be a twenty minute walk away. And seriously, storage is a blessing.

We just came back from vintage shopping on Brick Lane and I found this bright purple wooly jumper for £10. These are the things I look forward to on the weekend. And now that our rent is so high, I can't do regular clothing shops any longer. Well I can if it's vintage or not as expensive...(Chris thinks I'm a bit of a loose cannon, but not really, even though our wardrobe is bursting with clothes, some of which haven't even been warn since I've moved to England, which is now, over a year ago).

Tonight I believe we're getting together with Chris' friend Derry, who I happened to bump into on the bus ride to work and who happens to be a great Liverpudlian who I sometimes can't understand.

No comments: