Sunday 30 September 2007

so today

We spent over 4 hours in ikea. Everything is being delivered on Tuesday so we won't officially move in until then, at least tomorrow we get the keys. And my clothes (amazingly) are all packed. And we've been struggling with this stupid wing chair, schlepping it down the stairs of a narrow london townhouse, and when it came down to it (not fucking pun intended) they sawed the legs off. That's when I lost interest and went on facebook.

Fuck em. Right now I'm saying very lax to Chris regarding a suitcase full of random clothes, "it will close". I can't wait until Wednesday, and/or happy hour. Happy hour being tomorrow, unpacking my clothes with a method of organisation. I'm shallow but don't give a darn right now. But I am having a moderately lovely time watching Chris being all manly etc. You know, moving stuff, sweating. Very rarely do I see him in a masculine capacity. He usually just moans about things.

No comments: