Wednesday 14 May 2008

seeing underpants

wow. That was very Ezra Pound of me.

But just sitting around, packing for Paris and listening to Violet Femmes whilst boyfriend does the dishes and paces around the flat because "i'm not getting ready". I am however mentally planning outfits which, technically speaking, is far more productive than physically packing and subsequently unpacking because I'd feel those particular items/shoes would make the cut.

And I've now hopped on this unhealthy band wagon and have bought a silly amount of t shirts from Uniqlo and American Apparel. I've never been a t shirt girl really ever but I'm thoroughly addicted after having worn Chris' stripey number all day today.

And in Paris, I hope to buy some cinematic, nu wave clothes too. Or just some gingham. And some new flats too.

No comments: