Friday 18 July 2008

I'm dreaming of a white wedding

Literally. I just had an anxiety dream about my wedding. Everything was ready but we kept having to postpone the date because we just couldn't get there in time. I wonder what that means?

I did however manage to make it and stay alive in Covent Garden (which really, I've only been to about 5 times in my life) for a party, then dinner in Chinatown with Suzy. She, after 6 pieces of sushi, proclaimed that she was full. Needless to say that when the ramen soup and dumplings then another order of sushi arrived, she found the courage to continue. Then we were manipulated into going into this bar in Soho by this poor guy who has to recruit and only gets paid by the amount of people who can lure in. It was a moment of weakness. We then had champagne and Glaswegian dance lessons which, to be perfectly honest, I couldn't understand a word the guy said. And then, some drunken tart knocked the glass of champagne out of my hand, didn't notice, didn't even apologise and continued dancing. Suzy was not impressed with this behaviour, the staff then ready with buckets, mops and dustpans swept up the debris immediately and proceeded to do so throughout the night. Really nothing is better than a wet mop beating against your feet perpetually throughout the evening.

So I wished a few awful things to happen to that tart girl, (nothing too vicious however) and Glasgow bought me a glass of rose to make it up to me, which tasted like poison and I proceeded to pour down the drain in the toilet (I felt that if I dropped it, with the mop people around, it would be too obvious).

And this weekend, I'm finally going to see Wall E!! And I think tonight we're going to some east end club...?? I haven't been briefed in full on the details but it could prove to be another fun night. I'm soaking up as much London fun as possible, just in case I can't get to my wedding on time.

No comments: