Monday 6 April 2009

I'm pausing from going out now

I am going to make this brief because I'm sneezing all over the place. Allergies.

Saturday night I experienced rage for the first time in a long time. Not that I am spectacularly stoic especially after a few glasses of wine but I do rarely express any symptoms of any emotion, in particular anger, in particular at people. Alas I was irrational. Sort of.

A huge group of us went to this evening called Shake, Rattle and Bowl which really tickled me. I love that in the centre of London, going bowling is a huge novelty. Not really so much in the real world. But yeah, it was quite fun, people were a bit chavy, some were heavily euro trash, but on a whole a motley crue of funny, friendly people.

We had moved locations a few times and I believe this to be after I had consumed a better portion of a bottle of white when I realised that my blazer was missing. Things do become a bit hazy here but I do remember searching throughout the entire venue, in particular where we were sitting and I know that I had it beside me when we were sitting down. So Chris helped me check everywhere, he decided it was gone. I decided to get really, really pissed off. I went off of this massive rant about always being the person who "vouched for humanity" but ultimately people are shit. Cringe worthy now but I guess I went off the deep end. So many of my friends have had their coats stolen on nights out. Sometimes a bit of it was their fault (if you just put it down somewhere, really just anywhere) another friend was once sitting on her brand new Vivienne Westwood jacket and someone took it from right underneath her. How disgusting is that?

Anyway, the real reason I'm so annoyed is that I only have only 3 pairs of black socks and stupidly, had stashed a pair in my blazer pocket in case were going bowling.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cripes! That's balls. I keep my life in my jacket- keys, money, cell phone etc... if that were me I'd be in the shittiest position ever.

That sucks!