Monday 22 June 2009

liver-pule

I had my quasi step-sister stay with Chris and I last week. I have funny stories from this week passed but I'm just far too tired to type it all out. Eventually I'll get there. Plus I'm extremely inarticulate today which is a massive hinderance when blogging.

One big highlight of the week was travelling north to Liverpool- where they speak silly and the weather is cold. In all seriousness, I had been once before in 2000 but the city has completely been transformed. And there are no 20 somethings there (as far as I could see). There are loads of 16 year olds mind. So strange though come 7pm in the city where there is no traffic whatsoever. Bit disconcerting yes, but a valued change from London pace.

7 comments:

zurg said...

some shit on a plate that looks like food.

zurg said...

I suppose I should've put that in quotation marks. Came off as rather disgruntled if it's without basis.

just little said...

Not to worry dear. I know what you're saying.

Unknown said...

YAY! Pingu

Also- is it relatively easy to get to Liverpool from London... I'm nosey...

just little said...

It's really easy. Virgin train from Euston (London) to Liverpool Lime St. (the city centre). It's just over 2 hours. Plus Liverpool's centre is quite small, I'd say even smaller than Hamilton so you can walk from one end to the other in about 15 minutes. If you book in advance, tickets are around £25 return- but could be even less if you're coming here in September-ish time.

Anonymous said...

*glee* thank you!!

That's not bad at all!

tracy said...

oh, i love pingu!