Saturday 15 January 2011

fix



Last night, whilst watching television, i couldn't for the life of me remember the Amer-Cana equivalent of candy floss- to the point where I believe that's what we called it. The deep, dark recesses of my mind finally pulled the file that it's cotton candy. And I assume I couldn't remember because being a dentist daughter, I was strictly forbidden to eat (except on special occasions such as a fun fair, or the last day of school when they brought in the machine and another side note: isn't calling it candy floss exceptionally offensive to those in the teeth trade?). Chris sadly has never tried it ever. This from the boy whose own mum still makes his appointments to visit the dentist (another side note: he's turning 27 in 3 weeks...)

2 comments:

t r a c y said...

I love cotton candy! But alas, I don't find myself these days at places that make it fresh, i.e. carnivals. I do see it everywhere at grocery stores, but they comes in buckets or bags, and I ain't havin' it!

just little said...

No buckets or bags. If it has to be eaten, it needs to come off the spinning machine.