Wednesday 28 February 2007

Edam

Pez uploaded Adobe InDesign suit onto Chris' computer so we're in business.

Our first order: buying Chris a spring jacket. How I love to dress people i.e. I am the one picking it out. And this is something that he cannot call into question. From time to time Chris likes to question my authority on things such as buses, tube lines, location of places/things, and if you know me, I don't argue unless I know for a certain fact that it's correct so when I boast to him that I know where something is, which strong conviction and great confidence, I do. He however questions it and has to find out for himself, only to realize that yes, I was right all along.

But I digress. I am finding him a shorter black trench and he shouldn't call into question my impecable taste.

Big things are happening!

No comments: