Thursday 1 March 2007

Cut the

Goodbye Camden. Hello Angel.

I moved today out of the chaos and into the upper middle class white hood that is Islington's Angel. My life in London consisting of:

one very large suitcase just full of clothing
another large suitcase for shoes, bags and one winter jacket
box with bits and bobs i.e. back issues of Vogue, Rushdie's Satanic Verses, filled up journal, and one ikea catalogue
one hamper full ridiculously old clothing that have not been washed in nearly two months
one ikea bag full of pillows, blanket and fitted sheet.

My suitcases and stuff are in the middle of Chris' floor.

I am co-habitating with a boyfriend. I have never done this before. I slept over at my ex's quite often and he slept at my home and we were rarely apart but there was never a merger of things. I am literally an adult now or in an adult relationship. One down side to my illegal sublet status; we can't claim that we're living together i.e. I can't get residency in that fashion. Bloody bureaucratic country. Looks like wedding bells for me in a year then (that is if I stay here). "It's the happiest administrative procedure of my life". Ha! Hardly! I tease Chris about having to marry me but really....I'm only half joking.

No comments: