Wednesday 21 February 2007

Houloumi (maybe?)

Tonight was Shrove (Pancake) Tuesday and we had houloumi with our bacon and crepes. Decadence at its finest.

We have developed the idea of this magazine further and are sort of running with the idea of a "chill out, your band isn't that great" idea. Mainly because here in the UK, the radio, NME, people in general go bananas for bands that yes are alright but aren't the most amazing piece of music to confront us in the past 30 years. Take for instance Klaxons. Good-sort of. Longivity? Unlikely. New Rave. Whatevs.

I'm obviously not very elequent right now seeing as it's past midnight and I'm fatigued. I am however happy to feel this burst of inspiration and creativity and I know ultimately that I need to get my half decent written malarky out there instead of this silly bollocks but either or is fun and maybe a way to hone one's craft? The modern medium I suppose is important such as a blog. Much like a sonnet in poetry (it's not a modern medium or facet of literature...what the hell am I talking about?)

I'm being far too self aware. Time for beddy bies.

No comments: