Friday 23 February 2007

Mouse Trap

I'm not really an argumentative girl. I have my moments.

Ex-boyfriend used to tease me because he would catch me looking at my feet (they're one of my nicest features). I would never argue that.

Another ex-boyfriend sent me this video today because we had a solid three month long argument that this video, in his opinion is real, and in mine, it's CGI. Always will and forever argue that point.



Boyfriend and I rarely argue if ever. He's British and passive. I'm still quite shy around him.

Sister came to visit with her boyfriend and a friend and we got into our worst argument today. I've felt horrible all day long. I will continue to feel horrible tomorrow and the day after and the day after that.

I don't have an underlying moral to this story. As with anyone I "know" when I'm right and when I'm wrong. It's billowing frustration mixed with some sort of self-righteous cordial. I suppose I fight because I care and I don't fight because care.

Boyfriend is cooking dinner right now. Tonight we'll watch Twelve Monkeys and have two hours worth of pillow chat. I guess this is my non-argumentative way of saying that I clearly if not obviously adore him to no end. Exponentionally happy in that way. Deflated nearly every other way.

No comments: