Friday 16 February 2007

Old Cheddar

I physically hurt today. I had an accidental "get absolutely battered without even trying" night last night which has resulted in me feeling like a train wreck. A bunch of friends went to the Baring to do the pub quiz, which has gotten considerabley busier and has a new host (who is a bit obnoxious...). I only had three glasses of red but on an empty tummy and basically I can't remember much past leaving. And the worst part being that everyone was relatively sober. I am a shame. Well ultimately the worst part was that we came in second.

Chris bought me a kebab on the way home (vaguely remember) and I ate whilst speaking to Heman (don't remember at all).

In other news, today is my Valentine's Day celebrations. Chris is taking me here:


Everyman Cinema



And we're going to see the Science of Sleep. Chris book the tickets on Monday and we get to sit on a sofa that has a button for a waiter. Plus we can drink (but I don't know if I'm capable of consuming booze right now). We're also going for dinner in Hampstead which I"m really looking forward to.

And Emma and her boyfriend Simon arrive tomorrow afternoon so I have a full weekend of fun ahead of me. They're leaving for Paris early Sunday morning from Luton Airport (bad chat...haha!) And Suzy has friends coming I believe from Liverpool to stay at the house. It's chaotic round these parts.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think that Chris looks like an Anglosized Gael Garcia Bernal. Gael of course has a sharper jaw bone structure but they're similar enough...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Actually Chris looks more like Pete Doherty in that photo than anyone else. A clean, unsmacked, rehabilitated Doherety mind.

No comments: