Sunday 18 February 2007

Stinky

I am raging! For all the wrong reasons.

Chris and I are TRYING to watch an episode of CSI on youtube and everytime we get to the part that just last cut out, the internet dies and we're left frustrated. I can actually feel my blood pulsing through my body because we've attempted to see the finale of this bloody episode and can't seem to get to the end of it. We've reset the router, turned off the computer, opened a new internet browser but as soon as we start to load part 4 of Law of Gravity, we're left in dismay.

Chris has just left to get salad for dinner. I'm being exceptionally cruel to him right now based on the solely on the fact that I can't finish CSI. I'm ridiculously out of line and taking my hatred of the internet out on him. I'm an awful girlfriend and a worse person because of it.

But it's CSI and it's so conviniently wrapped up at the end to allow for easy watching and satisfaction. And I'm not satisfied. I'm frustrated on two levels. One being stupid internet, the other being I want and need to know what happens!

Oh the perils of my life. I do have real problems too. The superficial ones are much funnier and even better when you see how a half finished episode of CSI can basically ruin your day, your relationship and your blood pressure.

No comments: