Thursday 19 April 2007

stuffed with

So things have been a bit hectic and a bit hungover around here.

Saturday night=temporary insanity coupled with 3/4 vodka, 1/4 orange pop. That was after three glasses of white wine and before another measuring of that kind. This lead to:

somone at Stevie's taking out their polystyrene ceiling tiles from a bag and hurling them around, someone else putting them in their mouth (I can't remember who now...) and then me going up to them, ripping it from their mouth with my mouth which ultimately lead to mass distruction. There were about 7 of us completely distroying these unused ceiling tiles creating this massive mess. Then everyone sort of calmed down. I was the exception. Well I was sitting and shreading these tiles (for some reason unknown, even to myself) because those little balls start sticking to your hand (I guess that's reason enough...). Then Stevie's boyfriend, who was in another room came over (vague memory)and I can't remember the interaction that took place but I woke up the next morning thinking that he must HATE ME!

Sunday was dirty hangover day. Well just bumping headache day.

Monday was violently clean the house day. It's pretty nice around here. It was also the day that Tet was hit by a car and needed to be taken to A/E (ER). But he only fractured his toe, but has to walk around with this ugly looking shoe thingy but he's Japanese and really hip, he's pulling it off.

Tuesday Stevie put Chris and I on the guest list to an event at the ICA for O2's Undiscovered, a band competition. But my god! Hipster went there to die (or basically be seen and air kiss eachother or to go off and have sex with Donny Tourette, who for the longest time, or at least since celebrity big brother I thought his name was Johnny until Chris corrected me yesterday. Lame!). I'm so sick of people who have to try so hard though, and they're scattered all over London. These two girls sort of hip swayed in front of us and Chris and I both just had to snicker. As Chris said: "this isn't LA, take your stupid sunglass off!". I'm becoming more cynical as the days go on. But the good news is that Stevie's boyfriend was there along with her flatmate Sian and everything was cool and I hadn't taken full advantage of the free bar therefore I was acting like my usually reserved self and not destroying everything in my sight. (Just criticizing idiots to death. Here's a hint: think white knee socks, ugly patent leather/wooden heeled shoes with a white baby doll dress and blue underwear to boot, it's not a good look).

So Wednesday was dull in comparison. Chris and I are getting through season 2 of Twin Peaks which is leading us to both have disturbing dreams and we are both reluctant to fall asleep. I'll go more in detail about them at a later time. And today is gorgeous in London so we're getting boyfriend a new pair of shoes (literally) and perhaps going to St. James' Park.

My interview at the PR firm got pushed back until Tuesday (for work experience) so I can take it easy until then really. Stevie has instilled a lot of confidence in me so I'm feeling better about myself professionally and personally.

Photos of the chaos on Saturday will be up shortly. Our router at home doesn't work and the photos are saved the Macbook which doesn't have internet. For some reason, there are a lot of photos that feature Sid's bum crack.

No comments: