Saturday 14 April 2007

+ - less

I spoke way too soon. Our internet is rejecting our life force. It's so sad. But mostly frustrating.

However on the plus side, it's around 25c and sunny! I sat in the square and actually sweat. It's was great (yet slightly gross). Chris and I are at an internet cafe (obviously...he and I can't go 12 hours without the geekchat).

Tonight we're all heading over to a bbq at Manor House hosted by Stevie (see photos below). The no-alcohol rule might be broken because I have a hankering for a cold glass of wine which may come as a surprise to most because I mostly find whites putrid and far too sweet. Is this relevant? No. I'm trying to make the Southern Ontarians jealous because I heard it was snowing yesterday from my dad. Sorry. (ha!)

I'm clearly losing all my wit. This blog is becoming rubbish again but I was thinking today about my conversation yesterday with Rachel and how we both had no drama in our lives to discuss for once. I then realized that I'm in a placid relationship with Christopher which is always a reassuring thought if you're the kind of girl who doesn't appreciate drama.

On the downside, I'm becoming the girl who has nothing else to discuss except her silly boyfriend. I honestly have nothing more probative to say though. Aside from the fact that I'm overheated.

No comments: