Tuesday 8 May 2007

ice cream and pie

Whatever Christopher wants, Christopher gets. Except in this instance where he's been nagging for me to go and buy ice cream to go with the pie he bought. Frankly it's cold outside and no one else will want it except him, and there's hardly any room in the freezer, but ultimately, I'm tired and don't feel like lacing up my winkle pickers.

I'm such a spoil sport.

And Pete is happy with his honourable mention. I suppose that's another one. Too bad nothing interesting happens in my life anymore. The 9-6 world is a dull distopia I guess. (not really but I don't know what I'm allowed to talk about and what I'm not allowed to talk about).

All I know is that I shouldn't have bought control top panty hose. They're grinding into me and it's rather uncomfortable and not to mention, extremely unslightly (under my clothes, on top my tummy is nearly flat).

And this Friday is looking like it could be Big Sexy Land. Anyone want to get invovled?

No comments: