Sunday 6 May 2007

much better

No longer infected with food poisoning but quite tired from working. See what happens when you take 7 months off work, you do one week and you're exhausted. But I actually really like it. The office has been very chaotic this week but the time goes by so much faster when you're filled with things to do. I am trying to fulfill fulltime employment there. Hopefully that will pan out but I'm not going to be overly presumptuous, especially now, but I'm trying to be as keen as possible.

And in other news, Chris has met the Leo a.k.a. my dad. And seeing as my dad is the least frightening person in the world, it went very well. Both Chris and Leo are quite shy but still the conversation never got to that awkward point where you don't know what to say next to the parent that lives across the pond but I'm sure my dad will report back to the Anja a.k.a. my mother that he's a wonderful boy and that he's exceptionally wonderful to me. My dad and Ellaine (his partner? I have no idea how to refer to her...divorced parents lead to complicated titles) are heading over to Angel right now from Notting Hill to see our house and take us out for lunch. And another thing! All my dvds are now here in England minus about five that my sister stole that will lead to me write a strongly worded facebook wall post.

So over all, work is great, dad likes Chris, room is tidy and I'm hungry!

No comments: