Monday 14 May 2007

sausage and mash

I'll be food themed from now on.

Chris is preparing dinner. I'm lurking through facebook.

I'm tired. He played Football Manager for three hours this morning.

Am I being fair or cruel?

By the way, want to know a shit activity? Putting stamps on 160 envelopes that only print two stamps every minute. It takes over an hour and a half at the busy post office. Thankfully I wasn't alone in my lackey pain, there were two non lackies to lend their support and fuel the frustration.

We're almost done Twin Peaks Then we have to find the second half of Entourage on the net.

I'm so dull aren't I?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tova, you can find the second half of Entourage on torrent sites. www.mininova.org or www.torrentspy.com

I absolutely love the show and I'm totally hooked.

just little said...

thank you so much! I have been informed that torrents download really slowly on our computer but we'll try nonetheless!

Isn't is just amazing?

Anonymous said...

Its quite possibly the best "guy" show I've ever watched. I wish I could live that life. Haha.

just little said...

I'm not a "guy" but I completely agree.