Thursday 21 June 2007

heart attack

Cheese! I'm having it served with tortellini tonight. Spinach and ricotta tortellini might I add.

This weekend I'm looking forward to a whole lot of nothing! I need a massive lie in and catch up on some reading. Everyone in the office is exhausted from working various events all weekend. Tomorrow however is going to drag and drag and draaaag...

But I'm attending a bbq at Stevie's which hopefully this time won't end in mass destruction and carcinogens (how does one spell that word?).

And ten years ago today, this little girl had her big bat mitzvah. I can't bloody well believe it. I so wish I had the money still. I can't even remember what I bought. Yup. No idea.

And speaking of, firsty pay check in one week. I've held off this long not going shopping, so I want to save to buy something really special. New Bond St. special!!

No comments: