Friday 22 June 2007

Nuclear

Draaaag it did not. In fact today was quite fun. Stevie has left Mission and I'm filling her boots. At least I"ll still see her all the time. She's a treasure!!

My favourite Pez is staying over tonight. And as is the custom, he'll be sleeping on our floor. No literally. Chris' and my bedroom floor. He's like a scared little child needing to be near his mummy and daddy. Nothing was weirder than the time we threes-ed up on New Year's Day like a couple in our bras and underwear*. It was a brief moment in time, but a treasured one.

It's the weekend and since I worked last weekend, I'm looking forward to nothing at all. Well bbq and watching Glasto (hahaha fuck it, Glastonbury) on television.

Tonight is chinese and and Pez. Tomorrow is bbq and Pez and Stevie and apparently absinthe, t.p. making, hanging reindeer from the ceiling, vodka, meat, and cowboys? (I'm still massively vague on the details but Stevie is dressing up as a Vaudevillian corseted dancer with a high-waisted skirt. It's suppose to rain tomorrow. I'm probably going to wear cons, or something like it...)

Green fairy? As long as it doesn't involve us ripping about poly-styrene tiles then we're fine. It's fine.

No comments: