Sunday 3 June 2007

wine with weird brazilian liquor

The mix last night at a surreal party on Brick lane hosted by our Portugese friends. I drunk this very odd Brazilian liquor with lemonade (it by the way, tasted like lemonny gasoline) which is apparently to be served over ice with mint. Oh well.

But it was a fairly surreal evening as the room was basically black until someone brought down a lamp, and as everyone was either, Portugese, Brazilian or American, I felt like I didn't remember where I was. And Portugese is an odd language to hear all around you when you're speaking with your english friends.

I received my contract from work. It's official. Friday was a far superior day to the rest of the week and/or the rant I went on about the bus...I was in a dark place.

But I have been known to be a bit of a cunt from time to time.

No comments: