Saturday 28 July 2007

as promised

We did a fry up because we all drunk a lot of wine last night. Tet, Alex, Chris, Ed and I all walked along the canal and then went to play in a playground. I believe it's Shoreditch park to be exact. And I realised that I don't have the stomach to swing. I was swing champ in gr. 4 but last night it made me nauseous and no, it wasn't just the booze. But to be perfectly honest, I didn't feel bad today in the slightest.

And last night, whilst drinking the wine, Chris and I had our own dance party in the kitchen as the others ate their lamb. We had already been out for dinner and had already consumed one bottle of white. I haven't had a sip of alcohol in two weeks, minus Thursday when I finally saw my friend Andrew. I hadn't seen him since October.

And Canada is booked. 1 September. 6pm. We land. 7:30pm. I get a double cheeseburger.

If you're a Canadian friend and want to hang out, drop me an email. You can meet Chris. He's English and house trained.

No comments: