Saturday 28 July 2007

more

Wow. It's sunny in England (London). This is amazing. No. Astonishing. Amidst the floods and rain and cold. This has been my coldest, wettest summer thus far in my life but also my most responsible, mature, summer of love.

I am achingly professional now in the job scope. I had my first "entertain a journalist with a posh breakfast" yesterday morning which went exceptionally well. Love a bit of breakfast at the Wolesley, next to the Ritz on a Friday morning. A consumate professional (ironically because I've been trying to spell the word consumate as my mac is telling me it's spelt wrong and I've F12ed it and it can't find it and I'm now too lazy to google).

Ok and writing all that has prevented me from eating breakfast with my housemates/Ed.

I'll continue post brunch.

No comments: