Sunday 5 August 2007

30c

Whoah. It's actually about 29c in this country. Actually in the midlands, I bet it's even warmer in London. I went back to Birmingham with Chris and co. to see Villa play Inter-Milan. My first football match was received rather well and I got to see my husband in the flesh (will upload photos upon our return to London this eve).

And last night I had a great night at James' parents were we played Wii, had a bbq and drunk some beers. Then Chris and I returned to his parents house and watch CSI until I fell asleep, then until I woke at 8am to someone mowing their lawn. Suburban noise is far harder to sleep through than urban noise, minus the dink who owns the masserati and revs it up each time he decides to drive away.

I'm still feeling more nihilistic than usual. But I'm braving it all for a drive along the english country side since it's a gorgeous day! I feel far more placid however leaving London. I hadn't left in nearly 2 months, or at least not since Wales and that's a bit excessive. And the count down has begun until Canadian holiday, ummm...26 days left and only 20 working days left (I think?)

Sorry, my life is rather mundane and boring.

No comments: