Thursday 2 August 2007

take that back

I've been bidding on ebay like the adult I am, and completely forgot about it, and didn't win! I lost by £1. I've done that about five times this year.

I'm going to my first football match tomorrow. Shit on the city! Actually, kiss on Martin O'Neil's face. Would he leave his wife for me? He did put his career on hold to take care of her whilst she was ill, but I want to kiss him so badly.

Hmm..I don't know if I should mention this, but I'm drinking a post-work cocktail of bailey's on ice, so I'm a bit tips, and am listening to REM, I bet this is translating into my strange dialect that makes little to no sense about little to nothing.

But I have a funny, metaphorical story sort of. Oh and both of my watches stopped at the same time. Basically I'm going to die. Before I get married.

No comments: