Saturday 18 August 2007

frome

Well well. I'm off to Stevie's again which can only mean debauch, carnage, three legged races, ring toss, many many cakes and most likely too much absinthe. They're having an English Festival at their house with stalls and prizes and it's fancy dress as a classic english villager, but I have no idea what I'm going to wear but if Chris goes at Pete Doherety, the village drunk, I'll be Kate Moss, village beauty etc etc as clearly there's more to that...

Also, I'm now more than ever before thankful that I was in my school's rendition of The Sound of Music. However brutally embarrassing it is because there's a tape immortalizing how awful a singer I am, it made me learn the words to the whole bloody soundtrack. And when you go to your bosses house for drinks and a bbq which turns into a 1am everyone really drunk singing along to the Sound of Music, doing the So Long, Farewell dance and remembering it all, one can't help but think, maybe this will help me get ahead. Or maybe it will make one think that I'm not really that shy. Or that I can't really hold my liquor.

It was fun yesterday at work though when everyone was dirty hungover and we all went for a mcdonalds. Yes, carrying McDonlads down bond st is always a classy affair.

No comments: