Wednesday 15 August 2007

speedy

I breathe a sigh of relief. My female housemate Suzy is back from Estonia, Latvia and Finland and there is a girl in the house again to lay down the clean law. Speaking of, Chris is shaving off his beard right now and I've found a few minutes of solitude.

Mistake typing that as he's back in the room drying his baby face off.

But a few observations: I was walking to our house which are brown stone townhouses, Edwardian style and each one has a flower box in the window. And every house in this upper middle class neighbourhood has gorgeous tulips, daffodils, daisies, etc planed. There are 5 house in a row and each is lovely. Minus ours which is brown, dead weeds with dead daisies in a plastic pot. And everyone had lovely planters on their doorstep. We have our recycling bin and compost out. And apparently our house leaks onto the house next door and we're destroying their walls. On the plus, we don't blast James Morrison at 3am so we can't be hated that much.

This weekend is shaping up to be full of fun. And today I had the massive giggles at work which hasn't ever happened, and really hasn't happened as of late in general. And tonight Suzy and I were being ridiculously silly, mainly hearing her do an american accent whilst saying Zoolander quotes. She doesn't have it quite down yet.

Ok, Chris looks so Austrian when clean shaven. It's bed time. I need to think of more substantial things to say, but me laughing at work is a good sign.

No comments: