Tuesday 7 August 2007

head

I've been having some bad days lately. And Chris was an absolute doll and took me out for an amazing at our favourite little french restaurant where we eat mussles, crepes and ummm...rabbit? The server came by and I ordered up and Chris, casual under pressure, ordered rabbit. Need I mention that our family pet rabbit died a few months back now (Milton RIP). I had a bite, and I can't say I would ever order it myself but it was quite tender. But seriously, where it comes from. hop hop hop

Aside from bad days, all the rest are great. But our room is an absolute tip. And I keep buying new clothes so I don't have to go searching through the old stuff. Mainly, we need to start looking for a one bedroom flat tomorrow but that requires far too much effort. I'm pro Foxtons. I don't know how my partner in crime feels though.

No comments: