Friday 31 August 2007

nearly home not nearly packed

A few things:

Chris and I have a flat! Loads more details to come but we're leaving just him and I, along the Regent's Canal, in E2. We've secured our place and move in around the 29th. Amazing. But to be perfectly honest, I haven't even see the place yet. He was in charge of viewing today and he liked it, so there you go. Two weeks holding deposit. Done.

24 hours and I'm nearly home. I'm a bit drunk as we went out to celebrate our flat/holiday and I basically had a bottle of wine to myself. Oh well. Love a drunk and pack.

That's all. I report back on the other side of the Atlantic. I still can't believe I'm this excited to leave London, England. But I have had a lot of time to reflect today on how much I've changed and where I am in life. I am about to move in with my future husband. I am officially, and only now officially, an adult!

No comments: