Sunday 25 November 2007

a new low

I'm waiting for my towel rack to heat up (lies) so I've lurked out facebook whilst watching Spice Girls top 40 hits, solo and group. But we're only on 20 and it's their awful solo songs that I've never heard and I only want to watch Stop which will probably be number 1 and I'll be gone by then (in theory). Sundays are spent solo as Chris goes to band practice and makes me think that we really do have a co-dependent relationship for entertainment solely.

Last night a few of us went down to the Dove which boasts and excellent variety of Belgium beers and good times, I guess. And Friday I wen to Jonas' flat warming party which is amazing because we had to cross the road to get there. It sort of parlays into my Friday day taxi ride with a house DJ cum driver, day time job to pay for xmas presents and December bills. But we had a great chat about music and the digital age but this was haunted in my mind so when we went to Jonas I went through Chris' friend's ipod until 4am, and probably outstayed my welcome by an hour being a bit drunk and stupidly cerebral (sorry Jonas and Pippa). Embarassing.

Whoah, I recognise one of these solo spice songs. Miss Elliot featuring Mel B. Still a bit shit. I hope my towel is warm now.

No comments: