Saturday 1 December 2007

get the wrong idea and go

I've become a bit of a pit. An exaggerated version (now constantly) of my former self. January I completely detoxing myself, both alcoholically, verbally and physically. My jeans don't aren't really fitting me right now. This isn't really self criticism but you know when you say something or act a certain way and you float out of yourself and replay what you just said, or the way you acted again in your mind and think what a ****.

Which brings me to detoxing verbally. I blame PR and England for my ease and casual dropping of c--t. It's still funny whenever I say it at work because it comes unexpected but still, I haven't ever been comfortable saying it, and now I do about 10 times a day. I guess the one plus to this is that I'm still self aware, and brutally self conscience of

On a much happier note, Sugababes, Push the Button is on television right now. My sexy ass has got him in a new dimension. I like the bit when the girls are dancing in the lift. And lately, Chris and I sit around watching adverts and laughing and laughing. When did television become so funny?

No comments: