Sunday 20 January 2008

a wee fight

As children, you fight over video games, and being the person in control.

And evidently you do as adults. Being in control. Oh but being the person who bought the Wii in the first place. An only child takes on 1 of 4 with his "I payed for the Wii (therefore I am more entitled)." Super Mario Galaxy Divorce.

Sometimes I feel like such an adult, living with my boyfriend, sometimes him carrying me to bed when I'm sleep on the sofa. Then sometimes we fight over who gets to be player 1. Seriously. We had a serious argument today that lead to more than just Wii (as it does, and thankfully did, if we fought solely over Wii, we would have to get rid of it), leading to money, and possessions, merging the two together, a couples communist battle. It's something I have never experienced before. And it's intense for a Saturday when you've lost your voice (unWii related, I had the flu earlier this week and thus sore throat-lost voice).

Tomorrow is supposed to be 15c so I think I'll be going outside. But I bet it will rain.

No comments: