Sunday 27 January 2008

brunch

Lately, when I'm sitting legs up, watching television, I come across these exercise equipment QVC items available and I completely buy into it and want it If I had any money right now, I would definitely buy this aero trampoline cardio board thing. I have been mildly good since new years, exercising and eating less, but on Thursday, I went out with a few girls from work and one bottle of wine leads to five, which leads to grotty bar, which leads to chav magician performing card tricks, and random cockney doing breakdancing headstands in the middle of the floor, leads to me not remember either which ultimately leads to hamburger union.

Oh, now a smoothie machine is available to purchase. I think I'm going to the French restaurant across the road for brunch by myself. Chris went back to Birmingham this weekend so I've been here, cleaning, cooking- I made this amazing spinach, mushroom and cheese gnocchi last night. And as much as I enjoy being alone, I'm definitely feeling pangs of loneliness. Kenny vs. Spenny which finally arrived from Canada just isn't funny when you're by yourself.

And because I've been so bored all weekend, I've watched quite a bit of T4.

No comments: