Sunday 6 April 2008

mass romantic

I've suffered from severe stress, abnormal PMS and delirium this past week. There have been moments were I thought my stomach was going to give up on me and that this was it. But like everything, it just passes. I sometimes need to grasp harder onto future retro perspective.

But anyway, highlights of the weekend are:

new shoes
Duchamp exhibit at Tate Modern and members room drinks
wearing Chris socks home because my new shoes gave me blisters on my soles
dinner with Suzy at Mem & Laz
Mrs Doubtfire
Sunday night pizza whilst watching a show on "scary skinny celebrities"
10 hour sleeps
reading Updike
warm sunny weather on Friday which lead to sandals to snowy weather on Sunday, which lead to boots
Chris' wisecracks over dinner last night
Chris being supremely romantic

And he just ruined it all by having just passed gas...

No comments: