Tuesday 25 March 2008

a wally. a waldo

Last week was such a shocker. Just hectic at work, manic in life, travelling to Birmingham, then on to Wales where I have probably never been so cold in my life! It's been so blustering across the UK and the waves were crashing high upon our arrival and without central heating (bless Canada for its heating aptitudes), I slept with 4 blankets and showered in socks. I stupidly however left our camera in Chris' glove box so I'll fetch that this weekend, when back in Brum for his parent's 30th wedding anniversary.

This is such a boring story but I've becoming rather interested in Where's Wally (a.k.a Where's Waldo...) as they've reissued these books and for one day only, they were £1. But now they're £2.99 and I think I'll still buy the set. I found this video last night that made me lose my shit. I know I'm a bit late joining the YouTube generation but if this guy was remotely attractive, I would be in love.

No comments: