Tuesday 13 May 2008

hols

Wah, I felt a bit whiny that night...

But I just woke up from a dream where George Clooney came to my door in the rain, freezing cold. I let him in, got him a towel then he must have had Florence Nightingale syndrome because George and I started kissing, then he fell in love with me. But of course me being me, I didn't believe his ways because he's such a playboy. Then I woke up. So really I'll never know George did truly love me. Also part of the dream, and part of the obstacles of being with George, I had to go on this game show and compete against Paris Hilton and NIcole Richie. The two were being really annoying and weren't letting me have my turn when all I really wanted was to answer the questions and run to George. George. He's just so charming.

Chris who...??

No comments: