Sunday 11 May 2008

sunny daze

I'm on holiday. My dad and Ellaine are here in London now as well and it's so hot outside. Enter stage left Chris' parents for the crucial meet and greet. I think it went well and I told Chris he absolutely has to marry me now because I don't think I can go through the trauma and embarrassment of sets of parents meeting again.

Half a bottle of wine, we're on the hot streets by Columbia Flower Market, slowly digesting Argentinian steaks and wandering aimlessly which feels like the general gist right now. I am brutally aware, far beyond conscious, of something that is driving me to tear up on public transport.

On a much better note, we went to see Persepolis tonight and thought it was fantastic.

And on a supremely happy note, I have next week off and I'm heading to Paris on Thursday morning for a long weekend. And yesterday I rescued a friend and think I sent her off on her holiday on a much happier note, one with piece of mind. Tomorrow I'm going to lie on London Fields and read all day.

No comments: