Friday 10 October 2008

sickly sweet

I have the worst heartburn right now. I think it's a physiological reaction to wedding. Last night, I was scrolling through my ipod looking for suitable songs when I got this massive rush of adrenaline and made my stomach a bit upset. It could be largely in part to the fact of schmultz, i.e. we don't want anything schmultzy. Ugh, my stomach just gurgled again. I think I need to clean this entire flat to get rid of this feeling. I could so easily throw up right now.

Tonight is 90s dancing with Pippa, Jonas, I'm sure others are coming along as well. Tomorrow is girls night, which I'm not sure what that entails but it's going to involve champagne and an edited version of London. The very cosmopolitan London, the clean, steely London, with bricks and soft lightening. None of this knife crime, crowded, dirty London. This elegant London is also the same I'm showing my mother when she comes as well. I can't image her boding well with the east end hoodies. However, in my mother's defense, the woman has become a bit hip. When we were home, she was telling me all of this Amy Winehouse gossip and singing along to both her and Katy Perry. Apparently my mother knows all the words to 'I Kissed a Girl' which let me add, has really only started to become popular here (but I still think it's a bit sub-par, and laugh at Chris' version- I Kissed your Mum, not to be confused with my mother's version which is mutually exclusive from Chris').

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so pleased for you Tova!!!! Do you have a date set for your wedding?