Monday 10 November 2008

quick summary

Here are things that have happened in the past week:

-DYSON! Our flat is spotless. Even still after 5 days. Impressive for us.
-Flash allergy attacks the day the dyson arrived. It was as if it knew I had reach the dust breaking point. I did erupt. I sneezed a
lot.
-Boutique shopping in the west end. I'm becoming fast friends with the girls and boy at Luella.
-Dim Sum on Friday night with Chris. He hesitated to meet me west because he assumed I would drag him shopping. I didn't. I
kept my promise and took him out to dinner. We over-ordered and ate way too much. I had to be rolled home.
-Late that night we watched the Orphanage. It scared the wits out of both of us. I wish I understood Spanish because when
shielding my face with a pillow, I couldn't read the subtitles. That night, whenever either of us had to go to the toilet, the other
had to wait outside. It's that scary.
-Saturday was house party with friends. I was told that I was the first married person somenoe had met at a house party. I don't
know if that was mildly insulting or not. Then some guy locked me in his bedroom. But my friend banged on the door and he
obliged and opened it. I stuck to the people that I knew after that. And realised that even being married, I can still get people's
numbers. Even if those people are girls and we want to be friends. Double dates a go-go.

Yesterday/Today. It won't stop raining in London. There is a sample sale at Reiss that I want to go to. I am afraid that if I go outside, I'll melt. I do have Pippa's umbrella which I may use (sorry and thanks Pippa at the same time, I know that you're close to Dotty). However it does look torrential out there.

No comments: