Thursday 29 January 2009

pop culture's clover

So I think my luck is about to change.

On Tuesday night, I went to a launch party my old work was holding for Nokia. Lady Gaga was set to DJ (but don't even get me started on her...nor Chris. For someone claiming to be so pure, she's pretty manufactured) but anyway...so we're there and it's very fun. Paris Hilton breezes in with a hundred photographers and poses and stuff. We're just still on the dancefloor, not so phased. Then she cruises past Chris and I. Stays there hovering whilst people are chasing her from different angles and she pivots, and as she does, I kid not, her arm kept rubbing against my boob. She must have rubbed it about 3 times. So obviously this becomes the huge joke of the night.

But I'm now thinking, maybe it's like rubbing the Buddha's belly, that Paris rubbing my breast will bring me some good luck.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha that's pretty amazing!

I expect fantastic things in your future!

ilovetheinternet said...

this might have made my day! such a hilarious event! i do hope that it means that your breast is just like buddha's belly...and you will have such wonderful luck...but maybe don't advertise it too much. i could see that turning into a horrible thing!! so many people wanting good luck. oh no!!!